PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Recently the neigbour on a summer residence has paid my attention that mine...

Veronica
17.07.2004, 01:12
Hello! Recently the neigbour on a summer residence has paid my attention that my son sometimes chasto-often breathes (as sobachka in a heat). To Him year and month. Did not reflect on this subject, t Earlier. To. On monthly surveys at the pediatrist to us "claims" were not. And the son so almost since a birth when will see something very interesting breathes, or simply tests exaltation from any employment or occupation, a show and. t. Item Tell or Say, whether it is normal? Whether it is necessary to descend or go on consultation to the cardiologist? (at us it to make hardly). I shall add, that in the rest the child is absolutely healthy, develops normally. In advance thanks for the answer.

Gorshkov D.J.
18.07.2004, 03:50
Hello, Veronica. Certainly, it is better to descend or go to the cardiologist and to exclude VPS. Though if he is, it or him should find out in a maternity home. But everyone happens and it is better to pass or take place inspection.

Tatyana
19.07.2004, 18:41
Veronica, I think to you it is not necessary to worry. At us the child as breathes. But to us since a birth put VPS and to us the cardiologist has told or said, what is it respiration as it is not connected with heart. I remember also the senior at me as snuffled. At it or him that's all right with heart.