PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor prompt, please, to my daughter 3, 4 years, at us combine...

Xenia
13.07.2004, 07:57
The dear doctor prompt, please, to my daughter 3, 4 years, we had a following situation and I do not know as me to act or arrive: today in the morning I have found out, that at my child the voice (there was a hoarseness) has changed and she constantly tries sglatyvat, I have glanced to her in rotik and have seen white slime flowing down from a nose, and as on back walls of a throat some red blisters or blebs. The child behaves activly, normally eats, the temperature is not present, flowing down slime which accumulates in a throat disturbs the child, whether on my questions the neck hurts responds negatively. Please respond on more detailed. Thanks.

Masha
14.07.2004, 11:23
It is similar to a pharyngolaryngitis. Approach or suit babushkiny methods (milk, tea with a raspberry). It is quite good to do or make foot baths and alkaline or steam inhalations.

Tatjanka
17.07.2004, 11:55
I advise you urgently to address to loru. .sliz can cause and kokovye infections. Health of yours malyshke.

Balashova T.L.
19.07.2004, 17:49
It completely agree with Tatjankoj