PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To the son of 13 years. Its or his body height ok. 160, weight 44. Very small go...

Irina
14.07.2004, 23:04
The dear doctor! To the son of 13 years. Its or his body height ok. 160, weight 44. Very small head. Whether there is a necessity urgently to run on doctors? Very much it would not be desirable it or him to injure, he and so complexs in occasion of the body height. Thanks.

Doctor Gerdel
15.07.2004, 21:21
You nekorektno have asked a question. At it or him a head small or a head?

Krivskaja L.K.
16.07.2004, 23:58
Body height of the boy normal, iz-for what he complexs? How business or affairs with intelektualnym development are? The size of a head is genetically determined, and is far not always goaorit about a pathology.

Irina
18.07.2004, 07:07
Complexs iz-that below all in a class.
With intellectual development of problems is not present, with study too, only quickly gets tired and often " comes off brakes ", I have in view of its or his hypererethism or hyperexcitability.

Krivskaja L.K.
19.07.2004, 09:02
With those signs which you have described, follows brashchatsja to the children's psychoneurologist (t. e. To the neuropathologist). As to body height, he more, than normal. More close to the top border of norm or rate for this age. What it for children in its or his class study?

Irina
19.07.2004, 14:11
Many thanks for the answer, the doctor. And children - well, I do not know, any all high, on pol-and even it is more than head above mine. They are boys. And girls all such high!...