PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 2 years, poteklo ushko the ENT diagnoses an otitis of a middle ear, but it or him n...

timon
16.07.2004, 18:51
To the child 2 years, poteklo ushko the ENT diagnoses an otitis of a middle ear, but nothing disturbs it or him Have laid down in hospital: treatment (nyxes of an antibiotic, turombochki Dioxydinum in ears, Halazolinum in a nose, quartz, a beam). Analyses of a blood and urine excellent or different In 8 days of treatment have written out very well In 2 day again poteklo an ear the Doctor something thinks what is it on a teeth (one climbs) I doubt. Dear Tatyana Leonidovna respond pozhajlusta that with my child and as a teeth are connected with an otitis Mine e-mail: RWW80@MAIL. RU I Ask you HELP or ASSIST.

Balashova T.L.
17.07.2004, 13:32
Timon when at the child prorezyvajutsja zubki, the organism is in the weakened or easied status. Therefore there can be various diseases to which the child in a quiet status is not subject.

Balashova T.L.
18.07.2004, 13:40
Timon when at the child prorezyvajutsja zubki, the organism is in the weakened or easied status. Therefore there can be various diseases to which the child in a quiet status is not subject.

timon
19.07.2004, 14:10
Dear Tatyana Leonidovna! Why after
Convalescences, the otitis has renewed again? Were
Whether in your practice such cases (iz-for prore-
zyvanija teeth)? The Child does not show, that at
It or Him hurt ushki. The analysis on a bacterium from ears good.