PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my child 3 years, from two at a birth, the second rebyonok-the invalid. But...

Ekaterina
18.07.2004, 22:44
Hello! To my child 3 years, from two at a birth, the second rebyonok-the invalid. But Iaksim develops normally, goes in ordinary sadik. But gde-that since two years, he became any nervous, whether that. Hardly that, at once in tears, the whole hysterics if you do not indulge him, or something you do not resolve... Simply, lays down on a floor, byot legs or foots on a floor, can even itself on a head beat arms or hand. If to it or him to not pay attention and will continue longly while I shall not sustain and I shall not approach or suit, I shall not calm itself, or vsyo-and ladies that he wants. Prompt, please, what is it? it seems to Me, he too nervous. Has told or said about it or this to the neuropathologist, she speaks, what is it he iz-for jealousy of the brother so conducts itself(himself), but that we communicate with Maxim more, we play with it or him... At it or him all is: toys, vkusnenkoe, I with it or him both draw, and I play, and fairy tales I read. Novot, hardly what not so - on a floor and a hysterics.

Pisarenko N.A.
19.07.2004, 12:39
About the reasons to judge mozhdo only presumably, I think here not so much jealousy, how much pavors and uneasiness (usual enough things in such circumstances) what to do or make: here that you do or make as a result of crying - do or make at once, not leading up up to a hysterics. If will not consult for couple of months, it is better to show the child internally.