PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor, prompt, whether there are bases for visit to the doctor. Business in that, ch...

Dasha
17.07.2004, 16:24
Uv. The doctor, prompt, whether there are bases for visit to the doctor. The matter is that it is a question of my stepson and the decision on visit to the doctor is accepted by parents, and I, not being the expert, is not assured, that there is an occasion for trouble. More shortly:)) to the boy of 9 years. 1) he enough often pisaetsja at night (thus internal organs are healthy), 2) when he something is raised or excited, he puts out tongue and mashet arms or hand, as a birdy. It smotritsja is very unnatural, a kind at it or him thus as at mentally retarded (though " on a life " no problems with it or this, like, are present). He does or makes this gesture neosoznanno. Parents speak, what is it at it or him since the birth, but they in it or this bad do not see anything, sootv. To doctors of the child did not show.
Prompt, whether it is necessary to go to the doctor? To the neurologist?
ZY I Am sorry, that a little putano and it is inconsistent.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.07.2004, 22:37
It is necessary to go to the psychoneurologist. Or to the neurologist and the psychologist separately.

The anonym
18.07.2004, 12:16
Thanks. Whether it means, what you agree, what there is an occasion for trouble?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
19.07.2004, 07:00
Yes!