PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my daughter (2, 2 years) H-figurative legs or foots. Even in the summer all was by way of and...

Nina
18.07.2004, 00:38
At my daughter (2, 2 years) H-figurative legs or foots. Even in the summer all was by way of and only about 3 months ago I have noticed this disadvantage. The orthopedist has told or said, what is it a rachitis and there was it iz-for that that in the winter we to her did not press vitamin D-3. Has registered massage, baths with sea salt and a coniferous extract and vitamin. Also it was necessary to make spets. Heeltaps on footwear that stops were not filled up inside. All this has been made, has passed or has taken place gde-that 2, 5 months, and I do not see result. Prompt, whether it is possible still or even for something to make to get rid from danogo a disadvantage. In advance thanks.

Porohnja V.S.
19.07.2004, 04:41
Rachitic deformations so quickly are not straightened. Buy or purchase 3 h a wheel bicycle, adhere on a frame a small pillow and let the child goes for a drive. Treat a rachitis at the pediatrist.