PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vasily Jurevich, Good afternoon!!! In the first I thank you for your time and p...

Svetlana
08.07.2004, 21:48
Vasily Jurevich, Good afternoon!!!
In the first I thank you for your time and the help all to us - to Parents!!!
Our case history - 53391, look or see please, whether there is a reason for trouble?
Yours faithfully Svetlana

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.07.2004, 14:06
Here there is no opportunity to search i/under number or room.

Svetlana
15.07.2004, 11:40
I apologize - did not know and if to attach the link to a case history?:))

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.07.2004, 21:04
Another matter. On your question: can be, certainly, that salivation is connected with disturbance of job of adjusting or regulating systems of a brain, but nevertheless it is less real, than other reasons which to you has named doctor Bolshakova. The neurologic pathology is seldom shown so separately. Besides big delusion to consider or count, that serious labors and pregnancy influence exclusively nervous system. It is the general or common stress, and organs suffer to some extent all. So for the beginning I would advise to talk (internally) to stomatologists and pediatrists.

C
18.07.2004, 21:01
Many thanks for the answer.
We shall be passed or be taken place on doctors on the second circle, tk we already with doctors met, but all of them approve or confirm, that the child is healthy also the reason they do not know - oh these or it to mountain of the doctor:))) Success to you and good day!!!:)))