PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at my daughter of 9 years an inguinal hernia. She it is professional zanima...

nigma_lena@inbox.ru
18.07.2004, 05:54
Hello, at my daughter of 9 years an inguinal hernia. She professionally is engaged in art gymnastics. On a state of health we already in 3 j time postpone operation. Whether it is possible to be engaged at this time ngimnastikoj? Whether there are any sparing methods of an operative measure for children?
In advance I thank.

Okulov E.A.
18.07.2004, 21:00
1. There is a question why in gymnastics is engaged it is possible, and scheduled operation to spend it is impossible? It is necessary to understand, that an inguinal hernia - as a mine. She can proceed asymptomatically, and can suddenly become complicated infringement and then it will be a question not of functional and cosmetic effect of operation, and about salvage of a life of the child. Therefore before operation gimnoastikoj to be engaged I do not advise. 2. Naturally, the technics or technical equipment of a herniotomy at children differs from those at adults, but no more that. The cut or section, even is all the same necessary at a laparoscopy. (you ate live in Moscow can address on ph. 134 14 55, than we can, we shall help or assist)