PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist advice or council. At me allergichnyj the child, is on is...

Tatyana
15.07.2004, 18:33
Hello! Help or assist advice or council. At me allergichnyj the child, is on artificial feeding. He very much liked kislo-milk or dairy nan, well it or him ate and added in weight, but iz-for allergies it or he should be cancelled. Tried or tasted gipoallerennyj nan and now send or have passed to a soya, but at them such vile taste, that he eats no more than 80 ml. For feeding (in 3 months) Also has already started to grow thin, besides occur or happen any not clear allocation from pisjuna krasno-orange color. The doctor is at a loss with the diagnosis, t. To. Analyses of urine, uzi kidneys and a bladder - all in norm or rate and small does not worry at all. As at it or him femoz she has assumed, what is it allocation iz-for microcracks, but I now come to other conclusion - obviously, what is it iz-for deliveries. I shall explain why - vo-first first allocation have begun when we for the first time have applied it or him, then we tried or tasted other delivery and all has passed or has taken place, now again we give a soya and every day allocation everyone amplify. Still I wish to note, that these or it of allocation not liquid, and sgustochkami, are not absorbed at all in a pampers and when dry up are cleaned off as a powder. The doctor, can be in your practice there were similar cases, what it could be? It turns out, that we with the kid should solve 2 problems: to replace a delivery and that it was bolee-less on gustatory kachesvam.
Thanks big, that have read through my report up to the extremity or end, help or assist please advice or council.
In advance many thanks!

tatjana
18.07.2004, 20:12
Still I shall add, that any cracks at it or him on a member it is not visible, and allocation not the bright sated or saturated color as a blood, and very acyanotic.