PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 2, 3 years. She all time insists on the if I speak her...

Rostov
16.07.2004, 03:12
My daughter 2, 3 years. She all time insists on the if I speak her is impossible she at once starts to complain and asks regret me mum and so in each occasion. Approximately from 2 years or summer age she has ceased to remain with whom nibud from relatives, does not release or let off me for a second, everywhere only with me. Otvete, please, this or thus age or at us a problem.

Olga
17.07.2004, 19:24
Was at us and such, precisely insists on the and if does not receive starts to complain, to us was nearby 2 h years, now 2, 5, what I did or made, I am firm, but without roughness explained why it is impossible to touch or tamper with to take or do or make that if it would be desirable to pull at a tail of a cat that kiske painfully, here if at you was such hvostik and kiska you pulled that to you too would be not pleasant, if wants or wishes an animated cartoon, and is impossible, then explain that will hurt or be ill;be sick eye sights or eyes, and it to not eat pleasantly, if all the same give or allow and hnyk, offer or suggest liked business to draw, read, eat, be regretted to her would be desirable very much often and if she begins or starts huliganit I take it or her for the handle and speak, you on mum have become bored or have missed??? And she responds yes, yes, has become bored or has missed, and I take it or her on handles, and hooliganism passes or takes place. Simply detki cannot express the feelings they still simply do not know them, and do not know as to express:-)))

Pisarenko N.A.
18.07.2004, 19:31
Problem (it is not so much hnykane, bolee-less normal at this age, - and pavor of parting with you).