PDA

Просмотр полной версии : This week has started to accustom the child to sleep separately and in other room, p...

Tanja
16.07.2004, 18:33
This week has started to accustom the child to sleep separately and in other room, on 5-10 15, to the child year and 4 months All like on advantage or benefit - became faster and in time to fall asleep, sleeps better, but me disturbs, that she is afraid ostavtsja one. I leave to her a night lamp, then, when she falls asleep, I come and I switch off. The daughter starts to cry already when I it or her only soot in krovatku and when I leave a room, in general scandal. But the maximum of minutes 10 15 cries, then falls asleep. I worry, whether I put or render to her a mental trauma the matter is that I to this day am afraid of darkness and all life I experience difficulties with a backfilling and koshamrnye dreamings though me in a separate room to sleep did not stack, slept all time with parents. In general that for this reason I also wished to accustom it or her to sleep separately, for full hardness your advice or council is necessary to me only, whether I shall do much harm to the child. I yet do not work, the child all the day long with me.

Pisarenko N.A.
18.07.2004, 04:54
Put or Render. To sit it is necessary with her, will not calm down yet. In general any system in sense of " training of crying " is harmful to the child.... And your nightmares are connected with a joint dream.

Tanja
18.07.2004, 11:16
The doctor, thanks, has heeded your advice or council, has already lulled the child, simply sitting with her in one room twice, pretending, that I doze. When I leave a room, she lifts cry, to krovatke like has already got used. What to do or make, in fact all magazines, books and notorious Spock advise to not pay to this cry of attention, in fact all the same the child should be disaccustomed from constant maminogo presence, even in the same children's to a garden. How it to make it is painlessly?
In advance thanks.

Tanja
18.07.2004, 15:03
The doctor, thanks, has heeded your advice or council, has already lulled the child, simply sitting with her in one room twice, pretending, that I doze. When I leave a room, she lifts cry, to krovatke like has already got used. What to do or make, in fact all magazines, books and notorious Spock advise to not pay to this cry of attention, in fact all the same the child should be disaccustomed from constant maminogo presence, even in the same children's to a garden. How it to make it is painlessly?
In advance thanks.