PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise please... Our girl Alinka, 2, 5 years, goes since September...

Belief
14.07.2004, 23:17
Advise please... Our girl Alinka, 2, 5 years, goes since September in children's sadik. Well goes, went more precisely... For quite some time now, gde-that about one week, there was a problem and we do not know as it or her to solve.
In group there is a girl of Light. From good full family, even with the grandmother. And this or thus Light has suddenly grown fond of Alina silnoju love. She embraces its or her all time, "regrets", kisses, but, probably, not moderately. Result: Alinka sobs in the morning, does not wish to go to group. In group of Light makes it or her too cry.
According to tutors, only will separate, and Light already again series. They with her spoke in a key: ljubsh-like, but do not touch or tamper with, but results are not present.
According to Svetinoj mums: in the morning prevyj a question which sets to itself of Light: " as there my girlfriend Alinka? ". In the evening after sadika she draws Alina.
Mine razgvory with Alina: " me of Light offends ". I tried to speak with her, kak-that to explain, that she does not bear malice, and on the contrary, but Alinka napreklonna: " with Svetoj I shall not be friends, I do not wish in sadik to go ".
And more I observed such picture (when yet did not know about a problem): we take away from sadika, Alik has put on and has gone to group to say goodbye to children and the teacher. All detki mashut, Alinka it or him mashet, approaches or suits Svetochka and tries to embrace Alina, receives in a stomach or belly an elbow, flies away, eyes are filled with tears... And Alina at all has not paid attention. Both went, and continued to go to say goodbye to the tutor... I have been amazed or struck.
Now I do not know what to do or make. Tutors too in difficulty, only separate and every day speak parents....

Belief
16.07.2004, 01:17
Addition: the marital status - at us mum, the daddy, Alina. Grandmothers are not present, but there is a uncle and the aunt. Bratev-sisters are not present.

Pisarenko N.A.
18.07.2004, 10:10
Obviously, what is it first of all a question of the responsibility of tutors: at Svety problems, suffer also she and your daughter. e. At them one child does not give a life to another, and they " spend conversations ". The question is solved simple delution on angles, attraction of teachers, psychologists sadovskih, an occurring of parents.