PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Vasily Jurevich, my daughter 4 months In the age of 1, 5 months to her sdela...

Tatyana
15.07.2004, 00:51
Dear Vasily Jurevich, my daughter 4 months In the age of 1, 5 months to her have made US of a brain in a regional children's out-patient department. Have found out rasshirenielevogo a lateral ventricle (Here results of research: a subarachnoid space 1, width mezhpolusharnoj clefts or rima 5, depth a side of ventricles - forward horns D 2, S 7, bodies 2 and 6, occipital horns 10 and 18, SH a ventricle 3, vascular plexuses 6, the greater or big occipital tank 2, subcortical ganglions: ehogennost n. periventrikuljarnye areas ehogennost n). Vrach-the neurologist has told or said, it is what is it fraught with intracranial pressure. The child looks or appears quite healthy, development goes normally. Absolutely not similar, that at it or her something hurts. Besides she quiet enough (only by the evening starts nemnog to be capricious). The doctor from an out-patient department has written out a trace. Treatment: Cinnarizinum and glitsin on 1/4 tablets 2 times a day in tech. Month. And (valerianovyj the root, Leonurus, mint, a horsetail, a dogrose) to drink the collecting of a grass 40 g in day and in same to bathe in tech. 3 months. vypaivat water every day on 120 the Girl except for thoracal milk of anything to drink does not wish, tablets I to her still hudo-can poorly fall asleep, and here force to drink water, especially tincture of grasses at me it does not turn out in any way, spits out. Whether there is in it or this a necessity? And the state of affairs is how much serious? Our doctor has told or said, that all should be compensated. I am afraid to pass or miss something serious. It would be Perhaps, quite good to pass or take place additional inspections in the specialized center (we live in Moscow)? Besides on US to us have told or said, that research should be repeated in 3 months, and the doctor to us has appointed or nominated to be in September (when to the child there will be 7 months), motivating with that its or her (doctor) in an out-patient department till the autumn will not be simple. I shall be very grateful for the answer. Yours faithfully, Tatyana.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.07.2004, 23:15
I every day answer this question. The US cannot reveal presence raised or increased VCHD and is not the indication to treatment at absence of any clinic. Your doctor badly knows a children's neurology.