PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, my report has undertaken not completely. So, with 2 months the daughter holds...

Hope
17.07.2004, 02:54
The doctor, my report has undertaken not completely. So, with 2 months the daughter holds a head to the right and with turn to the left. I have noticed simultaneously, that the face is a little dissymmetric. The children's doctor has appointed or nominated LFK (we lived in Germany). Have made some courses. It became better, but at all has not passed or has not taken place. Then have shown the orthopedist. He has told or said, that muscles are not changed, only the tonus on the right is raised or increased it is necessary to continue LFK and all will pass or take place. In 9 months showed the orthopedist in Russia, he too has told or said, that krivoshei is not present, but it is possible to make massage for alignment of a tonus, have made 15 times daily, wore the right-hand platen. Now to the child almost year. The inclination already practically is not present, but often she unjustly turns a head koso hardly to the left, even when I look at it or her directly, the face to face. And most of all me disturbs, that the mouth she bends a little to the left, and also under a chin at the left soft tissues more thickly, than on the right so lditso it is slightly dissymmetric. Basically it is visible, when she turns a head on the left. The platen to wear dalshshche I am afraid, t. To. He indirectly forces to bend its or her mouth to the left. We now in Canada, here turn to the orthopedist very much greater or big. What to us to do or make, while we wait? Can, wear a collar completely around of a neck? What is collar SHintsa, whether it is possible to make it or him? Through what time the face is leveled finally? In advance it is very grateful.

Porohnja V.S.
17.07.2004, 21:37
Visiting of the orthopedist - business urgent. How it is possible to postpone with it or this? At you congenital krivosheja an easy or a light;a mild degree. It is necessary to do or make jonoforez with KJ and massage. Wear collar SHintsa. To be treated it is necessary not less than 6 months.