PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Natalia Aleksandrovna! To my son 3 years 4 months. Very much under...

Svetlana
17.07.2004, 13:27
Hello, Natalia Aleksandrovna!
To my son 3 years 4 months. Very mobile boy. About 3 months ago have noticed, that if will not sleep (or it or him have woken) "scandal" or a hysterics (I do not know, what is it) begins. He cries, with all is dissatisfied, all banishes, and very angrily (" leave now!!! ") to remain it is impossible - it is got or started even more but if really we leave in other room cries that there was one. During this period aspires to break, break all, swings arms or hand, legs or foots. N e we abuse, we try to distract, but such impression that cannot consult with itself. Minutes through 30 all passes or takes place, we explain to him, that is bad so to row, but all repeats. And same sometimes happens and in situations when to him do not give any thing or do not allow something to make.
Question: what is it bad manners, a pamperedness, or something not by way of with nervous system, or is crisis of 3 years?
In all rest of the time very benevolent child whom everyone like (I hope, that he it understands), very talkative, likes to romance (to represent itself and native to someone, animals, characters of fairy tales or cartoon films, neighbour's boys or girls (whether by the way normally to the boy to speak: " I the girl, look or see, what at me bantiki "? The Hairstyle at it or him very short, bantiki - imagination. I try to convince it or him, that I have sonny, instead of a daughter, can reach tears, eventually for the sake of the world I agree: " Yes, you are a girl Katya (Lena...). ")). Thanks. Forgive or excuse, that has turned out very longly.

Pisarenko N.A.
17.07.2004, 20:53
While all data for crisis. If the imagination does not leave for reasonable frameworks, do not worry. Try to not leave nevertheless when he drives you.