PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my girl 2 h month the pediatrist has advised to make in kach-ve scheduled obsl...

Leonora
14.07.2004, 22:43
To my girl 2 h month the pediatrist has advised to make in kach-ve scheduled inspections of US a goal. A brain and a hip joint.
Question: the neuropathologist of the child never examined, whether it is necessary to show its or her expert before US of a brain or is better to go already with result? As I plan all to do or make in paid honey. The center, both are possible or probable a variant. By the way, probably you will recommend a medical institution where is better to spend such inspection?

Reshchikov D.A.
16.07.2004, 11:19
Hello. To the neuropathologist it is better to go having on arms or hand result of US. CHto-something konktrenoe I can not recommend.

Natalia.
16.07.2004, 17:56
I not the doctor, and young mum. I know, that orthopedists very much do not trust and do not like, when UZIsty get into their area. I wish to tell or say, that for t/joints usually would do or make a roentgen.

Reshchikov D.A.
17.07.2004, 18:50
Hello all. Natalia, all the matter is that roentgens does not add health to the person, and furthermore to such small child. Good UZIst will fine carry out research and information will be not less. And the roentgen do or make when the dislocation or a subluxation of a femur is diagnosed.