PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. To my daughter three years, and I am am disturbed with a following problem - he...

JUlja
14.07.2004, 20:29
Zdrastvujte.
To my daughter three years, and I am am disturbed with a following problem - she constantly drags something in a mouth: fingers, toys, a paper, books, sleeves of clothes... Everything, everything. I observe of her and I see, that such occurs or happens not only during the moments of excitement or any experience, and for example, at viewing animated cartoons or when she about chyom-that reflects.
I nursed it or her up to 1, 4 years, at an excommunication there were tears, but is short. Was much worse in a year (2, 4) when the dummy was lost, and I have used the moment to disaccustom. It was very hardly gave otuchenie, I to tell the truth, have regretted, that have not bought or purchased to her new. .mozhet its or her present habit to be connected with those experiences? Or something not so in my behaviour? I unfortunately, sometimes can and scold it or her for something, and after the priest to spank (though seldom, but very much I experience in this occasion always)... Alas, not always it happens on business, sometimes to me very much does not get patience. Business and in me too can? Very much I ask, prompt, that to me to do or make and as myself messages to not do much harm to the child.

Pisarenko N.A.
17.07.2004, 17:58
Yes, your version concerning the reasons (longly fed + early and have sharply taken away a dummy) is similar to the truth. You can: to distract, iron, speak with her those minutes when she pulls the next subject in a mouth; to ask, whether she (it is frightened, thinks of something unpleasant) worries; to allow to pull in a mouth separate things; to palm off slices ovoshchej/fruit.