PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, to what attributes diagnose PEP?...

It is lovely
14.07.2004, 00:39
Tell or Say, to what attributes diagnose PEP?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
14.07.2004, 16:42
Incorrect question. And the diagnosis now so cannot be formulated. Concretize, that you wish to learn or find out.

It is lovely
16.07.2004, 03:13
Excuse, simply to the son of the girlfriend have put such diagnosis, and pochemu-have not explained, she lives in a province and not so that doctors there talkative.
I shall try to describe the child if it can pomoch: the Boy from the first pregnancy, was born on 42 week 8 9 on Apgardu, 3780 weight 54 body height (in a card it is written: labors urgent), sleeps easy (for 2 3 hours in the afternoon, 5 hours at night) the Delivery thoracal, appetite good (TTT), age 2 months, rather quiet child (hysterics were not, after feeding can easy lie 20 minutes one), tries to lean or base on arms or hand when lifts a head laying nna a stomach or belly, belchs seldom, not a fountain, color of a skin has not especially liked the doctor, he kak-that "reticulum" and ladoshki eternally wet, rodnichek "does not stick out". neznaju what to specify it is necessary...

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.07.2004, 05:07
I do not see in your report of attributes of a neurologic pathology. Whenever possible for calm of parents I recommend to show the child to other doctor. Where for it or him to search - I do not know, I have no data on provinces.