PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a question. To my daughter 4, 5 years. She strannaja-always vyb...

Marina
14.07.2004, 07:37
Hello! At me a question. To my daughter 4, 5 years. She strannaja-always vyberaet that to her to put on. Stockings likes only light color... Pink, blue, etc.. If I to her put on other color (black, dark blue, zelenogo-for the reason that others are washed and t.) She rolls up a hysterics.... And what arrangements, and other do not operate or work. As a result she all the same will achieve the . And practically with other clothes too most... Tell or say it normally?

The anonym
15.07.2004, 03:43
A y Vas nety zvetov kotorueVu bolshe lubute?

Marina
17.07.2004, 01:48
Hello! At me a question. To my daughter 4, 5 years. She strannaja-always vyberaet that to her to put on. Stockings likes only light color... Pink, blue, etc.. If I to her put on other color (black, dark blue, zelenogo-for the reason that others are washed and t.) She rolls up a hysterics.... And what arrangements, and other do not operate or work. As a result she all the same will achieve the . And practically with other clothes too most... Tell or say it normally?