PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. To my son 2 months. Please, tell or say, whether is in...

Anastas
15.07.2004, 20:06
Hello, the Doctor. To my son 2 months. Please, tell or say, whether there is an occasion for trouble. I describe a situation.
Our usual day:
I feed the child of times at 3 o'clock. We wake up in 7.
After the first feeding (9 mornings) we sleep 2 - 2.5 hours.
After 2 go we sleep hour 1.5.
After 3 it usually we do not sleep, as I try to rock to sleep it or him. And, if the first chas-two child quiet, smiles, considers or examines;surveys toys, babbles, gradually he starts more and more and to be capricious more. Cries, it is come, curved. In kontse-the extremities or ends hardly can attempt from an overexcitement.
After 4 ogo sometimes we sleep hour, an one and a half, sometimes we continue "to walk"
After 5 ogo we sleep. We wash and sleep night waking up to attempt time 3 4 with 12 up to 7.
Pregnancy was absolutely without complications. A hemoglobin high. In sorts or labors there was not hard encirclement around of a neck.
At the child is easy or light;mild mramornost skins. A head holds well, on legs or pinches leans or bases, toys looks. Very mobile does not lay almost easy - mashet rukami-legs or foots.
Thanks for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.07.2004, 21:03
By my part of problems I do not see.