PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Can I address to the wrong address. To the boy 1, 5 years...

Svetlana of M.
14.07.2004, 21:39
Hello, the doctor!
Can I address to the wrong address. To the boy 1, 5 years. With 1 g 5 months we go to a garden three weeks. The boy sociable, but is very adhered to mum. In a garden the main problem to come off me, will cry, calms then down or is then abirritated through 3 mines, and does not cry any more. Recently has noticed behind it or him, that began to get in shtanishki when lays in krovatke but does not sleep also, sometimes, when bodrstrvuet, t. e. Plays and t. Whether item it Is connected with visiting d with how to act or arrive, that has not become this employment or occupation a habit.

Pisarenko N.A.
16.07.2004, 04:23
Yes, it is connected. If can, take it or him still houses. If it does not turn out at all, every day pronounce with it or him, that to a garden it or him have given or remote because differently it is impossible, that to you too it is boring, that you wait for its or his homing, that every day when he will have a sleep and will eat, we shall admit or allow, you behind it or him will come and will take away.

Pies-ia?a?a??
16.07.2004, 21:03
It is normal, give to a garden