PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello uv. Doctor Nogovitsin! In advance I apologize for podrob...

Inna
14.07.2004, 22:40
Hello uv. Doctor Nogovitsin! In advance I apologize for details, but there can be the reason of our today's problems you will see in current of mine ber-ti. Please help or assist to understand! We live in Tashkent - like not a province, but with diagnostics simply trouble. To my son now 1 year. From the moment of a birth (cesarean) we are worn on doctors. To me of 37 years, the child the first. Pregnancy proceeded with a hydramnion of an obscure etiology with 26 27 ned. (infections any have not found out) and rises of pressure in second half. I a rhesus-., the husband - +. After detection of a hydramnion on US naznalili antibiotics, antiviral and more a heap of preparations. Accepted all - have told or said differently you will lose the child. In 30. Have made dopler. And research of my blood flow (has forgotten the name of inspection) - have established or installed an ischemia at me and giposkiju a fetus. Have appointed or nominated Corinfarum, aktovegin and something or something else. On a background of treatment the hydramnion decreased, but then opjatpojavljalos. Kesarili on 36 ned. There was a cluneal diligence under epiduralkoj. The child all over again has cried and then there was a respiratory standstill and serd. dejat-ti. Hirurgi-gynecologists have told or said, that I had improbably "thick" placenta. The reason and have not found out. Clause or article about a rhesus the conflict recently has got to me and there described a sign of a hydramnion iz-for beginning hemolitic illnesses or diseases of a fetus. The boy was born 2800, week have stayed in rean-ii. The neurologist at survey has found a heap stigm, syndrome Greffe, spontaneous Moro, a hypertonus - has appointed or nominated Pyracetamum, aktovegin, Riboxinum of century of century of 16 days. Houses still received Nootropilum, aktovegin courses in a month. The boy was up to 3 months very restless badly slept, started in a dream, was excruciated by colics, but have told or said that primarily PEP (I know, that you do not recognize such diagnosis) on ishem. To type. Did or made US have found intensifying kernels in 2. In 5 months the neurologist has appointed or nominated Diacarbum under the scheme or plan, Cavintonum and more a course of Nootropilum (already 4 yj). 2-h mes up to 1 have made 5 massage. With 7 8. Age began to mark or celebrate backlog of the boy in development - independently did not sit, and "developed" Again have rushed npo to doctors the orthopedist has told or said the reason in a hypertonus treat at the neurologist. In 9 months suddenly the doctor on US has come out with the assumption, that at the child attributes of a hypothyrosis. Have handed over analizy-indeed. I sobed as beluga, having read through about a hypothyrosis. To drink began urgently a thyroxine, oksibral and vit. Now to the boy year - does not go, does not speak and very badly sleeps at night day. Is small krivosheee (on the party or side of a hypertonus to the right). The boy active creeps overturns, sometimes we mark or celebrate fallen asleep on nesk. snk. A look. The DOCTOR HELP or ASSIST! WHAT WILL be With the BOY? The reason of backlog in your opinion neurologic or iz-for a hypothyrosis? If for the presumable diagnosis it be required to you any rez-you of inspections or more detailed description of a status molchika, I necessarily shall send you them. Now we do not have, unfortunately, opportunity to arrive to you, can it will turn out in the spring. Awfully I am afraid to miss time as with it has turned out with a hypothyrosis. In advance to you it is grateful.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.07.2004, 15:02
I do not see big kriminala that does not go to a year and does not speak. It is bad to sleep he has the right, about it everywhere it is written, and in this conference many my answers to this subject. Estimate or appreciate a situation in details I under your description I can not, but the impression is made, that not so it is a lot of neurologic problems, as you think.