PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! Very important question. I am on 34 nede...

Svetlana
15.07.2004, 00:39
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna!
Very important question. I am on 34 week of pregnancy, by results of US to my child diagnose " a chondrodysplasia of a fetus ". Indications to it or this such: all tubular bones are truncated for 4 5 weeks; at survey 4 h a chamber section of heart: the right auricle a little dilatirovano. Thus volume of a head and a stomach or belly in norm or rate, stops and brushes without features, internal organs in norm or rate.
Now to me have not appointed or nominated any treatment, have told or said to wait for sorts or labors and that is possible or probable, that till the moment of sorts or labors the sizes of the truncated bones will come nearer to norm or rate.
Whether really in this case it is possible to speak about the diagnosis " a chondrodysplasia of a fetus " and what variants of treatment are?
At us with the husband is not present in the nearest generations of deviations or rejections of body height at relatives, during pregnancy I did not accept any medicines. Whence such diagnosis, whether there live with it or him children, whether it is possible kak-to cure it that after a birth and where?
Very much I look forward to hearing. Thanks.

Krivskaja L.K.
16.07.2004, 13:21
Hello, Svetlana! The suspicion which has arisen according to UZI-it only suspicion. The ultrasonic picture quite often happens erroneous and the more so, a duration of gestation assumes the further fetation.
And nevertheless, if you wish to know, hondrodisplazija-a genetic pathology (it is possible or probable, not hereditary, and result of a mutation). Leads to absence of normal body height of extremities. The trunk and a head thus have the normal sizes. Children with it or this live (though risk of other developmental anomalies above), but to treatment do not give in. Tried such detkam to give a hormone of body height, but on it or him ovechaet only a trunk (the disproportion even more becomes appreciable). But mine to you the advice or council, any frustration till a birth of the child and acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis. Some times itself collided or faced that the given US mismatch the validity.