PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter of 8 years wakes up every night approximately in one and that...

Elena
16.07.2004, 01:54
Hello! My daughter of 8 years wakes up every night approximately at a time with tears and speaks, that the bad dream and if she does not cry has dreamed her comes to our bedroom and tries to lay down to us in bed. Apologizes in the morning, that has woken us and explains, that to her it is terrible in a room. A door in a room it is left opened or open and light is lit in a corridor until will fall asleep, but she is all the same covered with a head and falls asleep, and I come it or her later open, the truth in the summer on a summer residence sleeps with the grandmother. It can iz-for it or this and whether it is necessary to us to address for consultation to the psychiatrist or necessary to submit restful, for example, glitsin?

Pisarenko N.A.
16.07.2004, 12:47
No, it not mental disease, more likely psychological difficulties. (you do not write, the truth when it has begun and how much proceeds).
The child should sleep one, in the bed if wakes up and comes - tenderly and resolutely withdraw back, lull and leave one.
If will proceed longly enough, show the girl to the psychologist.