PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte! I do not know as to act or arrive. Not so long ago there was an event from kotor...

Tanja
14.07.2004, 20:24
Zdravsvujte! I do not know as to act or arrive. Not so long ago there was an event from which I till now cannot come to the senses. After family festival
(To the son of 5 years), at our place, spravotsirovav quarrel
Has remained to spend the night the civil wife of my native brother (there live 6 years). I am very tired after vanity
And, having sat, it is a little behind a table with the husband and the daughter - in-law,
Has suggested all to go to sleep, as the husband was strongly drunk. The daughter - in-law has told or said, that she needs to consult to the husband about its or her new job. Voobshchem, having woken up, I have found the husband and the daughter - in-law in enough juicy situation (chut-nearly "bed"). The husband badly remembers all details, but with nim-that all bolee-is less clear. And vto that to me to do or make with the daughter - in-law. In fact this treachery first of all in relation to the brother. In svoej-that to family I have understood, though till now toshno and it is a lot of questions. But in ours with the brother to family split. The father categorically against to tell or say to the brother, giving reason for that, can is what is it bad terminate. Voobshchem has passed or has taken place month, and he in ignorance. The father promises to talk to it or him - muzhski, forbidding to me it to make. A problem that continuous birthdays and family holidays will soon begin and it is necessary to meet necessarily. What to do or make. I shall add, that the daughter - in-law not chuvsvuet myself guilty, all fault has fallen down on my husband (a pier it he solicited it or her). Advise please. Can at someone there was something similar. Thanks!

Tanja
16.07.2004, 11:48
It is addressed to the family psychologist.