PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor, consult, please. Mine malyshka (3.5 mes) ochen...

Julia
12.07.2004, 16:39
The dear Doctor, consult, please. I malyshka (3.5 mes) whether very much is interested televizorom-I do not know I can tell or say still "watches TV" at its or her age, and often in a room priglyoshen light. Whether it is harmful to its or her eyes and in general to play, for example, in a dark room with her, to show a toy, is not harmful to it or her? In advance thanks.

LANA
13.07.2004, 23:23
To play TENMOTE CERTAINLY it is not necessary. The TV of all children interests, especially relama, but to look it or him harmfully.

Elena
15.07.2004, 08:43
Recently prochtala and there nothing was spoken what to play and read clause or article about new American and European researches in darkness dangerously except for that that eyes get tired more. As also the TV concerns to babushkinym to horror stories. To look it or him it is possible though having buried in it or him and vision will not spoil. As and about a computer. Zashitnye screens good enough that there were no problems. This all only also threatens that that eyes will get tired more

Gorlacheva L.I.
16.07.2004, 10:02
Light is the basic stimulus for correct development of visual system of the child. The place for games should not be dark. As to the TV absolutely to exclude eg it is impossible, the main thing that the child spent about it or him the limited quantity or amount of time.