PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Privetsvuju. I am sorry for the previous post, chaotic enough. postar...

Alexander
12.07.2004, 00:34
Privetsvuju. I am sorry for the previous post, chaotic enough. I shall try to describe a situation more in detail. Daughters of 5 months, passed or took place pregnancy and labors of the wife without okloneny and oslozhnneny, the child healthy, from first month doctors did not mark or celebrate any deviations or rejections from norm or rate, except for one - doctors (the pediatrist, the neurologist) have noted all ponizhenyj a muscle tone, the girl does not lean or base legs or pinches when it or her put and, as though, "sags" when it or her lift holding axillas, and this flaccidity is shown not in everything, the girl very activly overturns from a back on a stomach or belly (from second month, probably) and early began to hold a head besides we have passed or have taken place a course of medical massage (14 sessions) we do or make exercises on a ball. That has changed - became very well podtjagivatsja arms or hand in position sitting, have noticeably got stronger arms or hand, shoulders, legs or pinches (we judge it or this, on that that myshtsi simply is firmer some steel!), But thus the flaccidity has remained (however this flaccidity is shown only when it or her take in arms or hand when she one she is very mobile, overturns, curves a backrest, suffices and pulls in a mouth all toys, is dared or laughs, looks after moving of parents, capricious). On reception at the neurologist, the doctor has found a status of a tonus unsatisfactory and has registered injections for rising of " muscular and nervous activity ", 10 inektsy in day on 10 ml (the name in the prescription cannot be disassembled) and as has written diagnosis PEP, the pediatrist has confirmed the diagnosis and the same insists on injections. My question consists here in what - whether expediently it? All taki, proceeding from simple common sense, apparently, that to such child to appoint or nominate nyxes, any, it is necessary only in critical cases, whether it is possible to judge our situation as about critical? You have responded that from injections of more harm than advantage or benefit, but then what to do or make? The pediatrist has told or said that by way of activity the child lags behind in development of month on an one and a half what can be alternative to nyxes? Whether massage (we are going to to repeat a course in a month) will help or assist here?

Many thanks for the previous answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.07.2004, 19:03
Alexander, you posudite - with the child not clearly that (your specification in any way has not cleared a situation), have appointed or nominated a unknown medicine, you ask - whether it is necessary? I respond - I have no concept, I have already told or said all that probably last time. Find other expert and ask it or him, other way to estimate or appreciate a situation is not present. In absentia there will be only theoretical reasonings, they will help or assist nobody. In your description I do not see critical anything, and about nyxes on 10 ml is, I hope, the typing error, such volume adults hardly maintain, painfully! At occurrence of doubts in actions of local doctors I recommend address in specialized establishments with narrow experts, eventually, the divisional simply physically cannot to consult with all problems which to it or him;them come.

Alexander
13.07.2004, 22:59
So. Has looked or seen in a card, and in a drugstore took down the prescription. The conclusion of the doctor: " somaticheski it is healthy, PEP (? Whence?), with. M. of a hypomyotonia "
The prescription: " Korteksin 1 ml in a day Only 10 ml. "
Actually for us there are two ways: Will agree on treatment, to prick the child or to carry in other city (3 hours by the machine or car) to other neurologist (in our city of others is not present). Actually it would be desirable to choose from two harms smaller, with your help. We are declined to the second variant.
Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
15.07.2004, 12:12
Really in general other neurologists are not present? Korteksin personally I do not use. I do not know such problem which would be solved from 10 its or his nyxes. Massage and LFK in your case are obligatory, and all rest - not the fact. Can be and it is meaningful to go to other city, only it is desirable to learn or find out preliminary to itself to address.

Alexander
16.07.2004, 03:43
Thanks, the Doctor. You have dispelled all our doubts. In our city other neurologist is, and we certainly before carrying to Tver the child shall consult at it or him, but it is not enough hope, here doctors as twins:) And in Tver there is a faculty of pediatrics at Honey. Academies we there already addressed, when the wife was pregnant, very much it was pleasant to us. I, to a certain extent am borrowed or occupied by scientific job, and to Faculty of pediatrics I have more than trust than to all our rural doctors. Doubts were about a trip, that for the small child too it is not so good. Many thanks, now is not present doubts.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.07.2004, 09:41
Success! Write, if that.