PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The child at me was born normal, not thick. BUT in 2, 5 years of the grandmother and...

Marina
14.07.2004, 20:20
The child at me was born normal, not thick. BUT in 2, 5 years of the grandmother and I have started usilenno to feed, especially with suppers (on two suppers) or to force to eat down to hysterics. In 3 years he has recovered and till now polnenky. To Him of 6, 6 years body height of 133 sm, weight of 49 kg. In family anybody full was not, he eats well now to force it is not necessary. I do not refuse to him, heard, that children cannot do or make diets at any age. I am afraid, that development have not affected or influenced, can any vitamins will not suffice. And what to do or make I do not know. In it or this to year goes to school. I am afraid of sneers of children as to it or him;them will concern. Can any give on sports? Advise.

Krivskaja L.K.
16.07.2004, 06:53
Anybody also does not speak, that it is necessary to starve the child, but restriction of rolls, cakes and fat is necessary: nobody died of it or this, and to the child there will be a greater or big advantage or benefit. It is More than vegetables and fruit. Physical nagruzki-by itself, but it does not exclude a diet. Also have in view of, that the later you will borrow or occupy in the child, the it will be more complex or difficult than it or him to return in norm or rate.