PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist please!!! To the Daughter 4 months. We are already excruciated 2 oh month...

Lyudmila and Anatoly.
11.07.2004, 15:42
The doctor, help or assist please!!! To the Daughter 4 months. We are already excruciated 2 oh month, t. To. At it or her a constipation. I do not know, as to do or make - I and I eat, I do not eat - all the same a constipation. And he has begun suddenly, t. e. I at all did not change the ration. The local pediatrist speaks, that it is not necessary to pay attention, has then told or said to give apple juice, mashed potatoes (it seems, apples on the contrary puchat). Then, speaks to put a clyster of times in 2 days. And at malyshki per day on the stomach or belly some times hurts! Has then told or said to give Hilak Forte - but does not help or assist! All the same it is necessary to insert a tubule. I it or her have asked to give a direction on the analysis of a feces, can - dizbakterioz. She speaks, that there is no such diagnosis, speaks to not pay attention. WHAT TO DO or MAKE??? HELP or ASSIST

Mum of the kid
13.07.2004, 06:34
And what for to you a direction? You in Moscow? Everywhere it is possible to hand over and without any direction. If I would listen local the doctor, would wash the child for a long time there was all in a diathesis and a constipation, by the way, too was. I for a long time am flied or treated without it or her. Has gone itself has handed over the analysis. Directly in that center where have handed over, went on consultation. Also have forgotten both about constipations, and about everything that and to you I wish. And local the doctor on all spoke, what is it at it or him from perenoshennosti, etc.: (If wish something to ask, Popichek@yandex. ru the Main thing, do not sit!

Lyudmila and Anatoly.
16.07.2004, 05:38
Prompt please, in what center to hand over analyses?