PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I ask to explain to me a following situation - whether it is correctly appointed or nominated...

Olesya
15.07.2004, 01:48
Good afternoon! I ask to explain to me a following situation - whether treatment is correctly appointed or nominated? To the child of 8 months. Have appeared sopli, the temperature next day has risen and we have gone to the doctor (I in America). The doctor diagnosed an otitis of both ears - not strong, as he said. Has recommended to not accept antibiotics, and all over again to try to undergo treatment homeopathic agents - as he said, in its or his expert by means of such agents it was possible to cure an otitis without antibiotics. We have agreed, treated week. Except for homeopathic agents I began to apply drops Sofradeks (brought with myself from Russia). In a week send or have come on the control - one ushko became much better, another chut-hardly. Has suggested to continue in the same spirit, to come in 2 weeks. But - that disturbs me, at the child by the evening the temperature up to 37.4 37.5 rises. Whether non-use of antibiotics in this case is justified? On the one hand, certainly, it would be desirable from to avoid, but on the other hand, it is terrible "to start" illness or disease at such small child. Advise how to operate or work, please, in the given situation.
And more - whether it is possible to walk with the child at temperature + 10 +13 degrees?

Bagautdinova I.V.
16.07.2004, 04:31
It is possible to manage local therapy of an otitis at low temperature and its or her fast depression on a background of treatment. At so long febrillitete reception of antibiotics (it is possible through a mouth - tseklor, zinnat, etc. cephalosporins of 2 generations) is already shown. To walk with the child about one year at temperature below - 10 it is not recommended. At positive temperature and in windless weather - walk on health