PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Advise, please. About one month back at the son (1, 3 month...

Tatyana
15.07.2004, 17:53
Good afternoon! Advise, please. About one month back at the son (1, 3 months) have appeared a little pryshchikov under kolenkoj. The doctor allergolog-the immunologist which examined the kid has diagnosed " a contagious molluscum ", has appointed or nominated ointment (unfortunately, I I do not remember the name), smeared month, pryshchiki have not disappeared, became more on the size, have still appeared on a forehead. We have gone in Semashko, where them prizhgli liquid nitrogen. But appear new pryshchiki (it is not assured same they or not), now any pryshchik seems a molluscum. Questions the following: whether there are any attributes on which I can to define or determine, what is it a molluscum? Whether there Are any ways of struggle against this infection except for cauterization and excisions (t. e. We now everyone pryshchik should go to delete?) it is how much dangerous and this disease is infectious, whether it is possible for the child to communicate with other children. Help or assist, please, advice or councils.
In advance many thanks.

Albanova V.I.
16.07.2004, 03:59
The contagious molluscum looks or appears, as polusharovidnye pryshchiki with white contents. They should be deleted, and all up to one. It is infectious, to communicate with other children it is impossible