PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Garlic, speak, not alergennyj a vegetable. And what else similar vegetables (spices)...

Julia
14.07.2004, 23:41
Garlic, speak, not alergennyj a vegetable. And what else similar vegetables (spices) not allergenny. I wish to give malyshchu 10 and months. Thanks.

Rita
16.07.2004, 00:04
Garlic will cause or call a boring in such kid mucous a stomach. Still very much early for spices such. Try or taste for the beginning fennel, a parsley (the onion too does not approach or suit).

Elena of M
16.07.2004, 03:05
And I always put garlic and an onion in soup, all cooks together with other vegetables. Still I put a bay leaf toward the end cookings, then I clean or remove. If all moderately, all it only on advantage or benefit. About 8 9 months has started to give the child soups, with such seasonings, as garlic, an onion, lavrushka, fennel, a parsley. In total on chut-hardly but as it is tasty or delicious, is much more tasty or delicious, than when one vegetables! Feed on health. If that will not approach or suit him, or there will be that that there to irritate it is natural you sweep up or will notice, on behaviour. Basically all it individually, try or taste and look on the child. The some people in a year already eat the general or common table, and all is good at them.