PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To daughter 4 years. Nervous system mobile, it is sometimes complex or difficult to calm. Greater or big...

Michael
14.07.2004, 23:14
To daughter 4 years. Nervous system mobile, it is sometimes complex or difficult to calm. Greater or big vydumshchitsa, on concrete questions, for example, " you today had breakfast " it is possible to hear the answer not having with a reality of anything the general or common.
Has asked it or her to not deceive us with mum even on trifles, all the same speaks not as is, it is besides exact not from the protest, occurs or happens naturally. Periodically I promise to punish for a deceit, but it is not assured or confident, that she will understand for what...

Pisarenko N.A.
15.07.2004, 13:55
Yes what punishments, that you... Absolutely usual detkie inventions - she tries to involve you in game.

Michael
15.07.2004, 19:27
Yes, whether but on a question the stomach or belly hurts it or her, can tell or say: " daaa oh as hurts " and what to us to do or make?

child
16.07.2004, 03:04
I in such cases speak " Well shall go I shall make to you massazhik and all will pass or take place " we go, she lays down, I iron on a tummy and in a minute she speaks that does not hurt any more and all has passed or has taken place)) Same children! They so play! Simply romance. I even remember as itself so "said lies" to mum with the daddy.