PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, please prompt what to do or make with the child? To the son 4, 5 years...

Tatyana
14.07.2004, 11:06
Hello, please prompt what to do or make with the child? To the son 4, 5 years, lived together. There was a man and the child kak-as if have changed: has ceased to obey, at the slightest pretext whims, aversion of everything, even that that to him to like. Tried to speak, that I like - former, that nothing has changed, only it became better. The man too with it or him it is very soft and gentle. I do not know as to operate or work, t. To. Throws out such, for what it would be necessary and to punish, but the arm or hand does not rise. Help or assist.

The anonym
14.07.2004, 13:57
It seems to me, that you should have patience and wait this difficult period. In fact your son now in a shock of that mum should be divided with someone though you and speak him, that like. For children at this age mum - is most, glavnee than all people on light, besides is age Edipova of a complex. Try to allocate within day time only for you a two (can be, reading of the book or walk) and continue to speak him, that he for you - the best, the most liked - always. You have not written, the similar situation what is the time lasts, therefore it is difficult to tell or say, whether this advice or councils will help or assist all. And good fellows that do not lift on the child an arm or a hand is only would worsen a status of the boy.

Umka
16.07.2004, 02:46
Tatyana, my sister has remained the widow with thoracal children and when it or he executed 4 years the second time has married. First there were very much trudno-children did not react to words of the stepfather, did not listen to it or him voobshche-were called, behaved awfully, etc. But has passed or has taken place time and, owing to patience of adults, the situation not only was leveled, but also boys name the stepfather the daddy (now it or him 9) though in this question nobody forced them. Have patience. You and your husband need to be extremely equal with the boy, only not zaiskivaja-children very much feel insincerity. From our experience I can advise to frame situations when the help of the son is necessary to the husband: for example, to descend or go in shop when mum is tired, to descend or go to the machine or car, etc. in general, it is necessary to involve both in common causes and all will be adjusted. The boy in due course will like to have the daddy.