PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 9, 5 months. There are hectares thoracal feeding (with prikormami...

Olga
13.07.2004, 08:06
To my son 9, 5 months. There are hectares thoracal feeding (with prikormami as it is necessary). Today it was found out, that I am pregnant on term of 11 weeks. What to do or make with thoracal kormleniem-to continue or to stop urgently? How it is possible to stop feeding most painlessly?

Olga
13.07.2004, 19:02
Meanwhile to not stop. It yet that term. But on later term it will be necessary to stop. To yours to the little son just there will be almost a year, to him already and will be not necessary sisja. Only vitaminki it is necessary to start to accept, differently will be bent. And milk your second kid in a womb will take away from you vitamins, and.

Irina
14.07.2004, 15:58
During pregnancy taste of milk varies, so more often the kid in due course itself refuses a breast (for 2 4 months of pregnancy)

Babaev V.K.
16.07.2004, 01:46
Continue to nurse - it will not affect or influence pregnancy. If there is an opportunity to nurse child up to 1 year is optimum, at this age he most bezbolezenno will pass to "adult" nutrition.