PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! To the son of 5 years. Have diagnosed an osteochondrosis of a backbone (...

Natalia
13.07.2004, 05:28
The dear Doctor! To the son of 5 years. Have diagnosed an osteochondrosis of a backbone (and congenital!) with disturbance of functions. I quote: Body height 113, 5 sm, length of legs or foots 56. An angle anteverzii (as has read through) 115. If it is possible give rekomendatsii-on what first of all to pay to us attention that needs to be avoided. Why earlier nobody has defined or determined at it or him disease - though were observed on a regular basis. If it is possible, briefly describe that the concept an osteochondrosis means and we can cure it or him? I thank in advance.

Porohnja V.S.
13.07.2004, 15:54
Probably osteohondropatija, instead of an osteochondrosis?

Natalia
14.07.2004, 12:27
From lips of the doctor sounded " a congenital osteochondrosis ". In a card before " an osteochondrosis of a backbone " reduction " in. " Or "Vo." - it is very difficult to read through precisely. And in what of difference at these diagnoses?

Porohnja V.S.
15.07.2004, 03:57
Osteochondrosis - adjournment of salts of a calcium on a backbone, Osteohondropatija - a underdevelopment of a backbone.

Natalia
15.07.2004, 15:59
Both that and another can be congenital? Since a birth were observed at the orthopedist - at younger age unless it is not visible any attributes? Can can describe very briefly the basic signs (displays) of these diseases. While you will get again on reception, understand my impatience, as mothers. I thank in advance.

Porohnja V.S.
16.07.2004, 00:14
That salts were postponed - them it is necessary to eat any time (in the form of alimentary additives with a calcium), and osteohondropatija can be congenital (in a womb of mother there can be a underdevelopment of a skeleton).