PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the dear doctor. To my child of 7 years. In sadike and at school he for...

Galina To
14.07.2004, 13:46
Good afternoon the dear doctor. To my child of 7 years. In sadike and at school he was engaged with the logopedist, but employment or occupations were not constants occasional. As a result of special effect we have not seen. He does not utter the letter, sh, with, ts, r, not that he absolutely them did not say that, but when that does not try at it or him as though a porridge in a mouth. Also he incorrectly builds offers and incorrectly puts accents in words. Whether prompt it is possible to be engaged with it or him at home? And what literature is for this purpose?

Hohlacheva A.S.
15.07.2004, 23:30
Galina, that you have described does not inspire optimism. To your child are necessary REGULAR!!! Employment or occupations with the logopedist. Self-correction here hardly will help or assist. From that, how much seriously you will concern to this problem, success of training of your child at school will depend. For example that your child does not feel a shock vowel will lead to that he will be at a loss in definition of a unaccented vowel radically words and in selection of verifying words. Backlog in development leksiko-the grammatic party or side of speech (" incorrectly builds offers ") will lead agrammatizmam. On the letter it will be expressed in the form of the wrong coordination and management of various parts of speech. Poverty of a lexicon, inability to express the idea in the form of the widespread offer, misunderstanding prichinno-investigatory communications or connections will lead to that at later grade levels the child cannot write a statement and the composition. At once I shall tell or say what cope with problems of your child the logopedist, instead of the teacher can!!! As do not concern to the logopedist, as to the doubler of the teacher or the tutor. The basic purpose of logopedic job in your case will consist in that korregiruja defects of speech available your child, to create a platform for successful mastering and correct application by the child of grammatic rules, t. e. To bring it or him to COMPREHENSION of grammatic rules, to bring up language chute on the one hand, and with another - to fix a teaching material given by the teacher and connected with correctional process.