PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, continuing conversation on incessant tussis, I want will inform...

Olga
13.07.2004, 17:22
The dear doctor, continuing conversation on incessant tussis, I wish to inform, that roentgenography to us not delalai, the analysis of a blood normal, accepted first time the thoracal collecting, pertusin, Tavegilum, then sinekod, a syrup of a plantain, ambrogeksal, then again sinekod + klaritin + flemoksin soljutab (have just finished). During any moments tussis became very quaggy, and then again ceased to clear the throat or expectorate. What to us still to undertake?

Bagautdinova I.V.
15.07.2004, 02:25
It is necessary vse-taki to make a x-ray film. If there deviations or rejections will not be, it is possible to do without an antibiotic, in oppositely case antibacterial therapy by more powerful or potent, than amoksatsillin by an antibiotic (either tseklor, or sumamed, depending on a X-ray pattern) is shown

Olga
15.07.2004, 22:14
The dear doctor!
We have made retgen. Rezultat-a radical bronchopneumonia in doubt, not so well it or her it is visible on a picture. To us have written out sumamed 125 (tablets) under such scheme or plan: in the first day 2 tab., and the next 4 days on 1 tablet. Whether such scheme or plan is correct at weight of the child 22 (for our disease we have not found in the instruction of such scheme or plan)?