PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The DOCTOR! SOS! Malyshke 2 months, begin a rhinitis, that you will recommend, ch...

Inessa
11.07.2004, 06:10
The DOCTOR! SOS! Malyshke 2 months, begin a rhinitis, what you will recommend to prevent disease? In advance to you it is grateful!!!

Suliko
11.07.2004, 17:22
Others drip nosik the milk, - a camomile, Calendulae, salty vodichkoj. We by the way, too in 2 months had a rhinitis - and anything, has passed or has taken place days through 5.

IrInA
12.07.2004, 21:07
My friend too dripped milk, but I gde-heard that what is it not so well (are formed korki on mucous). It is possible to try or taste enterferon, to my child with the most initial stage of a rhinitis has helped or assisted.

First aid
13.07.2004, 00:38
Irina! The medicine is called the Interferon and he is used not as an agent against a rhinitis, and for rising immunity.
Inessa! For prophylaxis ORVI it is possible to get suppositories or ointment "Viferon". But it is not so cheap. If such opportunity is not present, the Interferon on 1 drop each hour when does not sleep.

Elvy
14.07.2004, 08:31
You here came behind consultation d-ra? And so, d-r Khaikin who here usually advises, very much does not recommend to play with immunity, t. e. To use Viferon, an interferon, Immunal. Esteem older questions, you not time will meet such references given by it or him.

First aid
15.07.2004, 21:59
And you have not noticed, that at each doctor the opinion on medicines! Kto-someone advises them by personal experience, and someone nachitavshis advertising. It in general and YOUR doctor how does not concern or touch. If are treated at the doctor are treated at one. Otherwise YOU not only do not cure this illness or disease, but also will find to yourself a heap of others. At each doctor the methods of treatment.