PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Vasily Jurevich! To daughter almost 5 months, develop normally...

Tanja
10.07.2004, 20:06
Hello, Vasily Jurevich!
To daughter almost 5 months, develop normally, today the pediatrist has emphasized, what even is perfect. But US of a brain from 11.11 expansion subarachnoidal pr-VA (mezhpolusharnaja has shown minutes a cleft or rima of 6 mm) and 3 mm of a liquid on konvekse if I have correctly made out handwriting. Other changes have not revealed. Tell or say please, how much or as far as it is terrible? The neurologist has appointed or nominated massage in this occasion.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
11.07.2004, 08:41
It has no in general any value or meaning;importance at normal development of the child. And massage, probably, is appointed or nominated not in this occasion (it would be strange), and obshcheozdorovitelnyj.

Tanja
12.07.2004, 23:07
Thanks. In tom-continually, what exactly in this occasion, according to the neuropathologist. Simply the daughter has shown Gref's sign on reception:-) though has simply looked or seen downwards, more likely. Moreover to us to it or this tried diuretic and so forth to add, but I have insisted on US, and then only medicines. And other neurologist tried to paste to us with it or this US girotsefaliju and with. The Down (at the daughter still eye sights or eyes a little bit slanting also mow and shumok in heart small). Can, my child is insufficiently developed? By 5 months she learns or finds out native, long babbles, allocates liked subjects, is remarkable creeps on a stomach or belly, tries to rise on chetverenki, sits down, keeping for my fingers, with the small help, laying on a tummy, takes a toy laying ahead, smiles to the reflection, shifts toys, takes subjects 2 mja handles and tries to thrust in a mouth... What she still should do or make in incomplete 5 months? I understand nothing, can, on us to earn wanted?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
13.07.2004, 18:43
Yes all at you is normal, by the description. Only doctors badly know a neurology...

Tanja
14.07.2004, 22:41
Directly mountain from brachiums. And vse-taki, can such be, that with. The Down it is not swept up or is not appreciable since a birth almost till 5 months, and it is then shown? Also what the child develops normally up to this age, and then suddenly brakes?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
15.07.2004, 19:31
There is all. But in your report there are no indicatings on what or a pathology. There can be in a reality all not how in your description, but here in conference I can do or make conclusions only of your information.