PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child of 10 years. The backbone in district of scapulas hurts. On snimku-traumas...

Petrova L.G.
07.07.2004, 18:38
To my child of 10 years. The backbone in district of scapulas hurts. On snimku-traumas are not present. This stretching of ligaments or cords. We accept diclofenac inside and ointment diklofenak-does not help or assist. Help or assist advice or council. Thankful in advance.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
11.07.2004, 17:20
I shall not help or assist, t. To. In absentia under such description to not understand even approximately. To the pediatrist, the neurologist and, probably, to the orthopedist internally.

Petrova L.G.
15.07.2004, 04:27
Was on consultation at the orthopedist, it is put diagnoz-a radicular syndrome. It is appointed or nominated lechenie-ointment diclofenac, tablets diclofenac, a magnetotherapy. This treatment of results almost does not give. The child cannot do or make sharp movements, at each step bolotdayot in a back. Help or assist advice or council. In advance thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
15.07.2004, 17:23
I have already expressed in this occasion. Here all is possible or probable - from a pneumonia up to anomalies of a backbone. The radicular syndrome is not the diagnosis. Survey the child in a hospital.