PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my boy 6, 5 years. Suffers disturbance aminokislotnogo...

Natasha
11.07.2004, 22:17
Hello! To my boy 6, 5 years. Suffers disturbance aminokislotnogo an exchange, on a strict protein-free diet. In November has started to limp on the right leg or foot. The made pictures (not only t/joints, and it it is a lot of still that) have revealed an osteoporosis practically all bones. The diagnosis has put us ortoped-genetik - " a systemic osteoporosis ". In MNII Pediatrics and children's surgery. Treatment - oksidevit, vit. And, E, a calcium gluconat. In one and a half month - tsygapan. As in your opinion: whether treatment suffices? Than in general this osteoporosis threatens? In advance thanks for the answer.

Natasha
12.07.2004, 22:24
Small addition - in a blood is lowered quantity or amount of a calcium (1.8) and the alkaline phosphatase (660) is a little raised or increased.

Natasha
13.07.2004, 05:27
Has forgotten the most important!!! Did or made a densitometry - density of bones - 53 %.

Porohnja V.S.
14.07.2004, 21:00
In such rare or infrequent diseases are engaged in Children's orthopedic hospital 19 in Moscow. Address for consultation there.

Tatyana
15.07.2004, 15:14
Natasha! Urgently address in Filatovskuju clinic!!! There for a long time dealt with this problem, it is not enough This treatment, you waste time. At my daughter anologichnaja a problem. I sincerely advise you will address to prof. nemsadze, he accepts free of charge.