PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My daughter when strongly cries, is rolled up. At it or her podkashi...

Paul
12.07.2004, 16:45
The dear doctor! My daughter when strongly cries, is rolled up. At it or her podkashivajutsja legs or foots, the impression is made, that she does not have no air and she loses consciousness, but in 2 5 seconds comes to the senses and simply strongly cries. Please help or assist advice or council. Thanks

The doctor
13.07.2004, 02:09
By your incomplete description, at your girl, possibly, t. n. breath-holding spells (English). This good-quality status observed at children in the age of 6. - 5 years with peak in 2 years. Treatment - encouragement of parents. It is desirable to show also to the child, that these episodes at all do not excite you.

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
14.07.2004, 16:46
On russki - affektivno-respiratory attacks. All above-stated I support or maintain, but to the neurologist it is desirable to descend or go all the same. Nogovitsyn Century, the children's neurologist (see corresponding or meeting conference).

Paul
15.07.2004, 11:23
The dear doctor!
To the girl 1 year and 7 months. Was ill with an angina. You will advise what agents. Thankful in advance for advice or council.