PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello uv. The doctor. To me of 13 years. Forgive or excuse that I can not tell or say, how me...

***************** Izvenite the dear doctor, but wi
10.07.2004, 14:47
Hello uv. The doctor. To me of 13 years. Forgive or excuse that I can not tell or say, how my name is. 2 back at me dispatch or deliver;have missed parents. I in family not one, am the senior brother. When I communicate with the daddy, I become too emotional and too nervous. Mum does not communicate with it or him and is very much afflicted if I do or make it. Prompt please what to do or make. In advance many thanks!

Dana `
11.07.2004, 22:32
ne znau, resatj tebe. nuzen tebe takoj otec-pogovori s mamoj i obschajtesj. net?> beregi mamu. vopros sloznij..

Dana `
13.07.2004, 11:04
ne znau, resatj tebe. nuzen tebe takoj otec-pogovori s mamoj i obschajtesj. net?> beregi mamu. vopros sloznij..

The passer-by
14.07.2004, 01:28
Tell or Say please, and you wish to communicate with the father or not? In fact the most important it. And also, whether the father is glad to dialogue with you. If yes, certainly it is necessary to meet. I only cannot understand, why you become " too emotional and nervous " after dialogue with it or him? If with the father at all of you it is normal, all should be perfect. To mum, certainly, painfully because, that you not in all share its or her position and continue to communicate with the father. Here to do or make anything it is impossible - you were born from their joint love and like both the daddy, and mum equally strongly. Difficultly it - to give advice or councils in such situations. Try to explain to mum, it is what is it very important - to keep in touch for you with the father, and that from it or this you will not begin to like it or her less. And you live with her, instead of with it or him.
Success to you, the Beauty!

Pisarenko N.A.
15.07.2004, 05:08
Communicate, if personally this dialogue arranges you. Children at your age solve such things.