PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, hello! To My niece 2, 2 years and such trouble occur or happen: at...

Tatyana.
09.07.2004, 10:30
The doctor, hello! To My niece 2, 2 years and such trouble occur or happen: at her the body becomes covered korkoj-rescue or save;salvage only tablets, even to eat the child not mozhet-only broths drinks. We live in a province (the Volgograd area), it is not enough doctors, and the children's dermatologist absolutely is not present. The adult has put diagnoz-atomichesky a dermatitis. What is it? Than to help or assist malyshke-she cries and to look on nee-simply heart it is broken off or is lacerated. And more: except for gljukontata that she can be given, that the calcium in an organism acted? Prompt please. Good-bye. Thanks.

The anonym
10.07.2004, 12:58
Atopichesky the dermatitis is a display of a food allergy. As a rule, allergens is milk or dairy products, the fish, eggs, wheat, sweet, citrus. It is necessary to plant or put the child on a short time interval on very rigid diet (practically on bread and water). Then gradually to enter on one product into a week and to write down presence of reaction. Often are not allergens sour-milk products from kozego milk, krolchatina, grechiha, green apples. By the way, such children can be given only the third broth. potihonechku your diet will extend. Except for that there is a sense in a long course of Ketotifenum or Nalkroma (dearly or expensively). If it to not treat, that is the certain risk of formation of an asthma

Tatyana.
11.07.2004, 12:26
Thanks for advice or council. We esteem summaries to lekartsvam. That dorogo-it doesn't matter, if only malyshke have helped or assisted. Well and even by phone with any doctor good necessarily to consult it is necessary. To that can call?

Maria
12.07.2004, 22:12
Unfortunately, by phone more likely svego it will not turn out to be treated especially a skin which should be seen. If want, can write to me adrenalin2810@yandex. ru (the information on me fashionably to receive in section allergoimmunolog)

Albanova V.I.
15.07.2004, 02:46
Except for atopicheskogo a dermatitis can be and other illnesses or diseases with similar displays. In any case it is necessary to adjust a diet - porridges rice, buckwheat, meat - the turkey, mutton, the rabbit, vegetables - cabbage, including color, a pumpkin, a vegetable marrow, fruit - apples, pears, plum. Sahara and in nutrition to not add some salt, sweet to not give, butter or oil - olive, sour-milk products with bifidobakterijami. Treatment - Suprastinum, Ketotifenum, naruzhno - zinc Pasta is obligatory. Without survey it is more advise I can of nothing