PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me please. At my son since 3.5 years periodic (2 3 in...

Elena
11.07.2004, 08:29
Help or Assist me please. At my son since 3.5 years periodic (2 3 in a year) habit spasms. And more often on good events (after holiday and the sea). Now to him 5 (in October will be 6). Whether I need to decide to send to it or him in a year school as now it is necessary to go to Sunday school at the future school. Readiness for school still to judge early. The boy is intellectually developed (reads and considers or counts), but at it or him small problems with a fine motility. To write letters became only in 5 years. To draw - hates, to cut nozhnitsami-badly. Strings together well. Boots only with shnurkami-to have to fasten them daily. But he very emotional, the theatre-goer in soul or douche, the visionary, tender and aggressive. Whether it is necessary to wait superfluous year (the father insists to send to school in 6-not devochka-army after school threatens). Whether will help or assist otodviganie schools. Or I need to reconcile to habit spasms. And how to treat them except for Phenibutum and Bromum on a neck? Whether acupuncture with habit spasms and how us to be helps or assists to struggle?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
11.07.2004, 14:01
I do not see obstacles to school training. The truth of the information is not enough - what habit spasms? What on EEG? How react to treatment? Whether showed though time to the psychologist? While there is time seem to the neurologist and the psychologist, solve the problem with employment or occupations (psychological correction) and all is quite possible or probable to school is normalized. IRT I yet would not recommend (loss of time). With army start to understand already now - complain to the doctors in an out-patient department is more often, collect information or inquiries, search for outputs or exits, study or investigate the schedule of illnesses or diseases. In 17 years will be sharp "to fall or be ill" late, nobody will believe.

Elena
12.07.2004, 02:27
Tiki-blinking (1 2 times a year), once were pokrjahtyvanie, once a stammering (in the extremity or end of some words repeated last syllables). On eeg (I do not know what is it and that shows) us did not direct or refer. Reacts to treatment well. Signs nimalis according to the neuropathologist quickly. (drank or saw Phenibutum) to the Psychologist did not show. The children's or joint psychologist is necessary. Thanks for advice or council about army. Whether prompt at once what information or inquiries to collect. Whether and more prompt correctly us treat. The first treatment Phenibutum 0, 25 1/2* 2. d 30, glitsin 12. d 20. In second time in a year kogitum 5* 2. d 20. Have and more advised the additive nejrostabil 1/2* 2. d 30 (art-lajf) We drank or saw all medicines but art-lajf I was not solved. Whether do not prompt that to us to drink between attacks it is necessary to drink additives. To us recommend still tjan-shi (a children's calcium) Constantly or courses. And eshe the last. Where it is possible to study or investigate the schedule of illnesses or diseases but so to not ruin to the child absolutely reputation. And even in institute will not take in any.

Elena
13.07.2004, 08:08
And more from record of the neuropathologist. Obektivno-the focal symptomatology is not present D-z: nevrozobodobnyj a sign, obsessional statuses

Nogovitsyn V.J.
14.07.2004, 21:56
In any case it is necessary to make EEG, t. To. Under habit spasms the epilepsy "is sometimes hidden". The psychologist is necessary children's, he is usual and with family can work. On treatment of claims is not present, but it not for correspondence discussion. And for army there are many sites, for example " the Satellite of the recruit " http: // sputnik. ruz. net/index. htm (type or collect without blanks).