PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the kid in a week there will be 2 months. Was born on 37 week. Till now not about...

Olga
14.07.2004, 04:31
To the kid in a week there will be 2 months. Was born on 37 week. Till now has not passed or has not taken place zheltushka. I nurse only. The doctor speaks, that probably it is necessary to pass to an admixture and to refuse a breast. Whether it is possible to recover in another way? Whether Ikak to learn or find out from milk it or not? Can will advise where it is possible to address with this problem - the center or clinic? It would not be desirable otluchat it or him from a breast: - ((Thanks.

Ekaterina
14.07.2004, 19:04
Olga, hello. At my son for the fourth day of a life the hemolitic icterus has developed. Two days put on one dropper with a glucose. Yellowness began to fall down, but after an extract from a maternity home kept longly enough, in 1, 5 months the neuropathologist has advised tea " Soljanka holmovaja ", in three weeks after the beginning of reception of this tea a skin and scleras of eyes became pure or clean. I gave on one teaspoon 3 4 times a day, nastoj did or made not "dense". If will buy, take without a bilberry (sometimes in structure of this tea add runaways of a bilberry, it is specified on packing), it is simple soljanku, differently the child will have a constipation. Success!