PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At us a problem. One week ago the child refused to go to a garden (...

Marina
08.07.2004, 20:37
Hello. At us a problem. One week ago the child refused to go to a garden (a daughter 4, 5 years), she shouted as not normal. I have tried to talk to her, but she to me does not tell anything, but I see that something happens. Yesterday she has told or said, that the tutor it or her has struck... Today in a garden we tried to solve this problem, have caused or called the tutor, the manager and my child.... BUT pochemu-THAT the CHILD NOTHING HAS told or said... It or she is asked by the manager - " you were beaten or not ", and she only speaks, that does not wish to go in sadik... And the tutor denies all, she speaks, that only has pulled about it or her for a sleeve... And how to us to solve this conflict???? The child has not told lies, I know when she says lies... How to convince the child, what to her not that are afraid in a garden???? Or can not drive it or her while there??? Prompt pozhajlusta!!! Thanks in advance.

Pisarenko N.A.
11.07.2004, 16:00
1. To her just is, of that to be afraid. 2. These questions never are solved at presence of the child, it is natural, that she is afraid to speak at adults. 3. Agree with the girl, that more it or her will not touch, but she should tell about all to parents itd. 4. Talk to the teacher about that this time it is possible to hush up business but if once again the child will complain... In general, protect the girl.

The anonym
12.07.2004, 00:16
At you that, in Russia, sadikov is not enough??? At us for each child borjatsja, other problems. But, My God, parents, for och seryoznye can beat only offences (vranyo, larceny...) but who is more!!! Even STEPFATHERS have not the right to it! Protect the children!

child
14.07.2004, 18:35
borjatsja for everyone rebyonka-so probably few children visit or attend a kindergarten. It too is not good, because is known, how this struggle occurs or happens. Terpat in such gardens of all and those which the special kindergarten is necessary and tutors at all on an occasion go.