PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 9 years. He in general the boy not morbid, but now...

Svetlana
14.07.2004, 10:10
Hello! To my son of 9 years. He in general the boy not morbid, but now he, is similar seriously sick. At it or him the third week derzhitsja the temperature also does not pass or take place tussis. When I the first time called a doctor at it or him temperature there were 39, 7, rhonchuses in lungs. The local doctor has come and has registered to us pinitsilin on 7 mml 2 times a day and from tussis bronhikum + on poltabletki 2 times a day + Panadolum on poltabletki 2 times a day We for all life so much medicines did not accept Diazolinum, Aspirinum, but not in it or this business. All the same after 5 days a picture not izmenilas-the child continued to cough (dry tussis) up to a vomiting, the temperature up to 37, 7 has only gone down. Next week he drank toko Diazolinum + askoril. He now became though at tussis to be expectorated, but temperature - 37, 2. Now to us the doctor has registered bronhomunal, flemoksin, Mucaltinum + has written out fizioprotsedury. The doctor to us does not appoint or nominate roentgens, though rhonchuses in lungs have remained and more in the left lung appear singing. I do not know, what to me to do or make? To buy to me all this or not and than vse-taki my child it is sick. I heard, that after reception of antibiotics the flora of an intestine is broken. What will you advise us to spend on drink?

Balashova T.L.
14.07.2004, 18:27
Svetlana, address in a forum "Pediatrist"